ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    Excellent find @Scottdish and hot of the press.

Gives all of us a much needed update on how the new ATS technology was received at last months Global Gaming Expo in Macau and how the new technology will be offered to the market.
    New information about the ATS:
    The ATS ™ is a scalable, customizable, modular table game solution built to each individual operator's specific operational needs.

The ATS has been developed into three modules.

The Table Security module provides one of the strongest full table anti-counterfeit solutions available. I read this as the joint collaboration between GPI/BRN incorporating GPI's RFID technology with BrainChip Studio's Video Analytics software.

The Game Protection and Optimization module protects transactions and game play. Again I presume this is the result of collaboration between both GPI / BRN with respective technologies.

The Marketing Automation module provides a wealth of information for optimizing revenue and accurate comping, and unique predictive analytics features that provide valuable insights to a player's table game play. This is likely to be the joint collaboration between GPI / Xuvi.

As usual, happy to be corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.