ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    I like that we are showing some past articles with possible future outcomes.

I understand long-term holders are getting impatient ( because of the current SP IMO) however you believed in the company back then surely you might agree, so much more positive developments have happened moving forward.

I 100% believe this company has got something truly unique and special in the AI space - just my opinion.

Their product/technology, as it has been reported, is 10 years ahead of the competition which includes the big boys.

Momentum is building now in terms of profit, the best engineers are working on Akida atm and so much is happening on the ground with the new sales teams and leads as a result.

Some past article .. finnewsnetwork

I know there is a lot of focus particularly in Australia, as we're a listed company there, on ASX releases, we did 29 ASX releases in 2018, we do our best to keep our shareholders up to date, we use ASX as appropriate. Sometimes what we think is appropriate, they don't think is appropriate.

*Municipal law enforcement is going well, and expansion in Europe is important to us.
    *The Paris Police Force, things are moving well, Schools, municipal law enforcement, Homeland Security, doing well.
    *You know we'll see both Brain Chip Studio as well as Brain Chip Accelerator opportunities in the airport environment.
    * Commercial surveillance, gaming, retail, advertising, traffic management, and automotive..

The list goes on and on and at 12 cents WOW! you all know what I think of the price and this company.. Love it love it love it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.