SUM 0.00% 23.0¢ summit minerals limited

I'm not going to get involved in the back and forth here as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I'm not going to get involved in the back and forth here as these threads have gone to hell in last few months. I don't care about tit for tat and honestly at the moment i have far too much going on in life to be getting involved in it.

All I am going to say is anyone concerned about the apparent targeting of the veins in the photos have a good think about the exploration process.
    They have to find somewhere that that the evidence suggests that they will see something in a drill core and in a trench result.

Evidence so far suggests zoned pegmatites, High grade zones ie the obvious black veining will no doubt be a higher % nb. That's not to say there isn't lower grade nb in the rest of the host rock surrounding it. If you have your doubts, try and read up on the concept of pegmatitie development and the concept of material oxidization. Actually focus more of your attention on Oxidization. Oxidization process of any material nomatter what it is changes its structure and you can see that in any companies drill results (as in % reported) changes as the drill transitions from 'Oxidised material' to 'Fresh rock'.
    Anyone who wants to argue about Oxidization - our atmosphere is 78% Nitrogen 21% Oxygen and 1% of everything else. You cannot escape oxidization unless you are in outer space.

I've seen enough in the short videos posted by Sandro to believe that there is material under the top oxidized layer of interest. Look at any of them shot in the Historic pits when they chip the top layers off an reveal something of a different colour directly underneath. Take a look at 9tees photos posted just above, and then look again. The more you look the more you see there. Might not be 40%+ grade for the whole outcrop but no doubt in my opinion that there is some % of some level within the whole thing. Look at the soil directly at Sandros feet...

Patenice is the key here. Do your research and back your own decision, and try and ignore the noise. There's a lot of it in here now. I will admit I have been tried by this stock and my primary reason for my investment is no longer here, however I do think that the new projects show enough promise to remain invested.

GLTAH.
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.