CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Those pics look really interesting, the pic with the white bags
    dosent look like the have " hand sorted darker materials out"
    the bags would be too big for that ,
    and the pic with the smaller bags look like maybe its the same material which Stewart's holding the big crowbar in. Will be very intersting to know these results .
    The pic with the finer stuff in the hand who know how they got that but if that stuff is sorted using a wash pan or something maybe it's just from digging in sandy type areas ? Who knows ?
    But if they can get results that quick and that much darker looking material its quite impressive really.

And as they said they have" finished collecting samples" so I guess this is how they are delivering the samples to be tested.
    As for time line hopefully they are sent to the Alex Stewart International Lab where the previous chip samples where sent and expected turnaround is only 2-3 weeks plus a week to write announcement up. Though is a bit more material so could take longer I guess ???
    Must say pretty impressed with how quickly and how easily they are peforming these tasks and actually keeping people informed via linkedin and X for example , keep up the great work I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.