LIT 11.1% 2.0¢ lithium australia limited

rokket,they are keeping the SP low for a reason, there is a big...

1. 4,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    rokket,they are keeping the SP low for a reason, there is a big sell order at 4.9 and a buy order at 4.6 they dont want it to run otherwise their manipulating sell order at 4.9 will be taken out, the idea is to keep the SP low to accumulate high volume at 4.6 but sometimes when buy orders come at 4.7 they need to supress it straight away before it takes off by traders waiting on the side line for the run like me, a good way to flush retail holders out, remember there is big players invested heavily in LIT at a higher SP and would be very disappointed if it runs before they can accumulate and average down, thats when the profits start kicking in for them, LIT is only for patient players and if your not then you get frustrated and sell either due to time restraints or the panic when the SP dumps. I believe once these players have accumulated enough then they will support LIT with financing or partnership or even a TO offer, remember if you are heavily invested and its capital that the company needs then you need to be piece of the cake has to be very big. all it will take is some deal happening then we should see the SP above 20c. I say to everyone if you are a patient invester then invest $20k which will give you 400k of shares in a company investing in the future and if it all folds the you have lost $20k which you would loose on an average car in 5 years. monitoring volumes is the key to determine if this is going to run, and when i see those lumps of accumulation going on as you have pointed out then I'm be taking out all sell orders up untill and including 5c, cheers!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $51.83K 2.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 931394 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 793903 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.