QPM 5.88% 3.6¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Absolutely gold announcement! For those fretting over todays...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Absolutely gold announcement! For those fretting over todays share price movement, DONT, the news will be absorbed and re-published over the weekend and early next week and positively progress from there. I am sure Dr SG has also lined up a few interviews and advertorials with small caps and other publishers. (IF you do want to help personally, email the announcement to journos and publishers you follow on AFR, Herald, Australian, etc., I will be, because my guess is they are all looking to publish ESG content currently.)

The biggest thing however, I am excited about in the entire announcement is below, if ultimately we can and should claim to be an Aussie or Global first as net negative project to produce raw materials for EV, the stock and it's value will receive exponential interest from not just domestic but also international investors and customers. Ultimately improving offtake prices and share prices.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3762/3762438-cc364e67835e497185e69643db0b35f4.jpg

As mentioned in my previous post, we rarely see a management of this quality who are so diligent and methodical without putting over the top and unachievable forecasts. Well done to all of you who held on, the best is yet to come for QPM and it's holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $90.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $263.8K 7.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27115 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 125032 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.