RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

Ann: Life of Mine and Tampia updates with conference call info, page-191

1. 1,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    USD is breaking down from it's 200DMA. ECB and BOJ have been fighting dollar depreciation, but are losing the fight. It's been in a Bear market since March 2017.
    Boost from USD dropping to it's early 2018 lows would bring Gold to $1547 from it's current level, all other things being equal, which their not.
    Improved profitability of Gold Miners is being discounted. It'll start showing in a quarter or two. There's no doubt we're in the second phase of the Gold Bull market, the first Baby Bull phase having started in 2016.
    I like a conservative management that tells it how they see it, not making it sound good and misleading investors. I bought another parcel of RMS on Friday at EOFY sale prices.
    I've been watching GLD holdings. We've got an impressive build in holdings from 2% off yearly lows in May to 70% of yearly range now. This is a proxy for investor interest, the third wave of buying after spec short covering and spec longs. Once Silver starts moving the final piece will complete the puzzle and main stream investors will start pilling in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.