ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Life Science Update, page-36

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    You’re a great poster, Charles, without doubt among the best here, but surely this is symptomatic of the ludicrous navel-gazing around here:

“I could just be knit picking here, but expect vs anticipated - 'These words are often used interchangeably, but anticipate means to expect something and take action in expectation. Expect means regard as likely to happen and does not require any action'. Could it be that we received further orders from further promotions and from Ellume?”

Using a microscope to dissect the tiny nuance of synonyms to extrapolate an interpretation - unsurprisingly, a positive one - is kind of ridiculous. If Anteo directors read these threads, I’m sure they’d be thinking WTF.

I have another interpretation for you. “Expect” and “anticipate” were used by the company’s head of Comms simply because it’s good writing to to vary the syntax. That was an effortless interpretation because I’ll bet it’s the correct one. Yours took the effort of a commando induction course to arrive at a conclusion that would please everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.79K 595.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132362 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 404029 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.