BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@holymoly, where did I say that?? "you want us to congratulate...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1923
    @holymoly, where did I say that?? "you want us to congratulate dm with the price sub listing and all raising prices ?"

I have been on this ride since March 2016. 36 months. I am deep out of the money on my average entry. But I choose not to be angry, bitter and twisted and play the cards I have in front of me RIGHT NOW. I am not hanging on in hope there is a pop to sell and get my money back. There have been a lot of highs and lows. A lot of mistakes have been made, with regards to expectations and the time taken to execute. Some are because of managements message to investors and some are down to the market place for IoT. And I have made mistakes. When coy was a $400m market cap and not a $ in revenue, why wasn't I selling some. This has always been a speculative play. No one knew 3 years ago that we would be acquiring LIFX. Sure we would have expected more ohms to be sold and have one whale landed. For one reason or another, that has not happened yet. Will it happen? I believe so. And when it does, it will involve 1000-10,000's of ohms. I also believe that changes needed to occur in both the market place and the service that ohm provided. IMHO this is occurring. The market is changing and becoming more compelled to monitor their energy consumption. At the same time, ohm is being changed from just monitoring to now an ability to control. We are winning competitive tenders. Lots of successful spec plays have been down the same pathway and as now great companies. NEA and ALU are two that pop to mind as original taking longer than anticipated to be successful. Their share price took the same downward path, before a major meteoric recovery.

What I am saying in my last post is that DM and the team have successfully completed a very complex acquisition at an extremely cheap price ( IMHO). It seriously de-risks the company and gives an extension in time for the company to get the monitoring ( and now control) right to suit the market place. LIFX as a stand alone company is in a great place. Revenues are at least doubling year on year and profitable within 9 months. The upside potential is jaw dropping. LIFX are #2 globally to philips hue. Philips hue are spending $usd 500m on advertising alone!!! LIFX is a proven product that had not been able to keep up with demand. That changes as of now. Only 4% of alexa and google home have connection to smart lights. This will change dramatically, and Bud technologies and sitting perfectly placed.
    As for OHM and the monitoring --- Not too many coy are an overnight success and OHM hasn't been. That does not mean it will not be. The Coy will develop and change to the requirements of the market. I honestly believe that we have finally reached the turn point. Eventually the share price will reflect that. Looking forward to reading the press release pre open Monday!

As always DYOR and HOLDTIGHT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.