BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I'm in this one for a trade only so don't take too much notice...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    I'm in this one for a trade only so don't take too much notice of my sentiment.

For those researching this article gives some insight as to the technology and application. While giving some validation to the technology/science it also shows that BUD are not a first mover so I would throw a caution out there that the IP is unlikely to be able to be protected (by BUD at least).

In simple terms though this wavelength of light has been proven to deactivate bacteria, some fungi etc. While the company are understandably cautious in making any claims about covid I'm not sure that would really be the main game. Many hydroponic crops are susceptible to mold and bacterial issues, bathrooms often grow mold, cafes, classrooms etc etc have potential applications.

I think the main question here is do you back management to market and monetise their offering? If so then to me it's a marketable product with widespread applications. At the price point it's likely to be one with good margin too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.