BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

My apologies. 2018/2019 saw revenue of $10 million. That is the...

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    My apologies. 2018/2019 saw revenue of $10 million. That is the size of the recent order. And that year saw losses of $28 million!

2019/2020 saw revenue triple, but the losses were also magnified significantly, to $45 million. Which is a lot of Oxford Scholars in any one's language, causing doubt over going concern and an SP down to half a cent at its worst.

I did say correct me if I am wrong, as I acted from my (failing) memory. I stand corrected! And I thank you for your correction.

Still, the last two orders between them are almost half of last year's revenue already, and they will be AT A PROFIT not a thumping great loss! And the total of orders for LIFX Clean I would anticipate may dwarf the recent orders, likely to be a company maker.

A fabulous turnaround by anyone's standard, which is why I was surprised by the significant fall in SP on Friday 11th. BUD has played its Get Out Of Jail card pretty well, I would have to say. And if the LIFX Clean happens to be anti-viral as well as anti-bacterial, then there will be a stampede to get on board. Why would you sell now when there is just even the merest smidge of a possibility, however small and unlikely, that BUD can be a handy tool against COVID? It may be highly unlikely, but there again, did anyone here predict we would have touched 10 cents already after the last CR at 1 cent? 5 cents by Christmas was considered fanciful! Now we are talking in excess of 10 cents by Christmas by no less an authority than a T20. So why would anyone be selling? Has me completely baffled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.