BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: LIFX Elevates Gaming Experience with Global Gaming Leader, page-175

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Rubbish...just because the company said LifX has had a certain growth pattern over the years....it did not say it will be maintained.....but expected to. Hahahaha we all know that is H#PE. And h#pe is is not a valid investment strategy. I won't even type the word because I refuse to use it in my day to day language. Investor preso's are meant to sell the company...no one actually believes them 100%.....except here on Hotcopper. LOL.

The fact is that even if LifX does EXACTLY the same numbers as last year.....its MILES and actually LIGHT YEARS in front of where BUD was heading and it will hold up the business while deals/partners/sales or whatever happens. They could keep doing this for years even.

Anyone who owned BUD last year....is now better off this year because the acquisition is a good one. One that may be company making....prior to that it was heading to VA.

I can think of 10 or 20 ASX listed companies that are in far worse condition than BUD was prior to the LifX buyout.

NOR, XPE, SAS, SYT, BRN to some extents, D13, DTZ, 88E to name a few. All full of promise and lacking one thing...Sales and REVENUE!!!!! Got product...cant sell it in most cases. Sheet product or Sheet management...sometimes both.

LifX has REVENUE!!! LifX has product...and plenty of buyers.

While you have that revenue and a product that is selling....you are in business.

The doom and gloom posters here are just that....sellers of bad news or just bad spin. Made up numbers that says its all falling apart. Sellers or buyers with an agenda. People with not much else to do it seems. Sad individuals really.

If you let this company grow....and at the same time make sure you watch your investment by being active in communication with the company and hold them to account...Yes your vote counts...where reasonable....then you have done as much as is humanly possible. If you sit here and read the troll crap and believe it....then you are a mug.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.