BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Planner, you seem rather manic and panicked in your thoughts. I...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Planner, you seem rather manic and panicked in your thoughts. I mean you no offence whatsoever, however your arguments are naive and simply incorrect.

Firstly, the price likely didn't move today due to a number of reasons. Lack of faith/trust in management, trend of SP, and the market generally waiting to see if the coy hits targets in the upcoming 4C's. Your comments re lack of 'IR marketing' are unwarranted and invalid. Dave actually has a strong track record of attracting institutional funds. I didn't bank on them 'backing the truck up' off a non price sensitive ANN. I would also prefer the coy focus on marketing to customers - where they can make us all some money. which brings me to my second point.

Your views of social media marketing appear ancient. Are you aware of any of the following; SEO, SEM, PPC, re-targeting, sponsored content, cookies, native content, geo-targeting, influencers etc etc. The list goes on. if you aren't aware, I suggest you use 'Google'. if you can't find it, just type 'google' into Google - should come straight up.

Chances are, if you've even sniffed around the internet for LED lighting, strip lighting, colorful lights or ANY lighting website, you will be retargeted by one of the major players (hopefully LIFX). And if you're considering of purchasing a light of that cost, good chance you'll research it a little.

Targeted marketing via social media is EXTREMELY powerful, often cost effective, and trackable. This is probably why those 'spivs' as you referred to them recommend it. Because it works. And it's trackable, unlike print. Time to catch up with modern marketing, and stop making up rubbish. Its painful to read.

I hope I didn't offend you - that was not the purpose of writing this. It is simply to offer another perspective. I eagerly await your reply, via our mutually used social media channel, HotCopper.

Jim

ps. I'll just leave this picture here for you.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1626/1626844-57787ba1febdc24c220ae62834530ce9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.