BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

crazydave,You and me and a lot of investors know it’s got to do...

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    crazydave,

You and me and a lot of investors know it’s got to do with cashflow, but DM BS us that it is supply chain issues and etc. Manufacturing has been back to normal for a while now, why the hold up of lights and switches?

They cannot draw down on trade and inventory finances, cause they can’t generate enough sales to build up the debtors and inventory and repay them. When they cannot make enough sales, they then looked at cutting costs, cost of products, salary etc. These guys have no idea until something happens and slowly react to each problem.

The sales team have problems with delivery or landing of deals.

The IT team have problems with Ecommerce and Apps. They cannot fix the bug or flaw issues.

The quality control team have problems with stock controlling and making sure products are good. If returned rates are high, they need to minimise this.

The problem with CFO is he is too slow to react like the debt negotiations. Can’t blame him cause BUD doesn’t have any bargaining power or anything to persuade.

But the big problem lies with the CEO. He oversees all the above. He let’s cost blow out with limited cashflow and resulted all the above problems. He blames it on supply chain, then covid-19 and black swan events.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.