BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

..well Dave McLauchlan kept saying MASSIVE deals were in...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    ..well Dave McLauchlan kept saying MASSIVE deals were in "advanced negotiations" and "imminent". Next thing we get told that they're put off because "the company is a lot bigger than us and can do what they want."! His lies have kept us invested. Waiting for the whale to land! The ASX are negligent by allowing it. We are well past "imminent" and the ASX haven't demanded an update!! Years later we're still waiting for Ingram Canada to sell their $20million of contracted revenue and haven't had a change of guidance on that!! HOW!!!????

I have never invested in stocks before. If this fraud is acceptable, then I'm disgusted the ASX can allow it. Dave must be held accountable for his lies and deceit. As soon as the spp and cr closed in October, Dave came out on the 31st and said they wouldn't meet 70% growth unless 2 huge deals landed. So he knew that months before the qtr finished yet withheld that info until after people had invested in the cr and spp. That is fraud! Clear fraud! $69m of minimum contracted revenue that wasn't! Fraud! Clear fraud!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.