BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: LIFX Trade Facility - IP & Tariffs Update, page-53

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1943
    @McKhenry. As it stands BUD is both retail and tech. BUT IMHO mostly tech in the medium term. As stated previously, the current focus on on the retail side, in order to get the company profitable and allow enough time for the tech side of the business to develop. The market will not allow Bud to burn through cash in the same manner as APT. ( announced yesterday $7b market cap and losses rose from 9m to 49m !!) Is afterpay, tech, finance or retail? rhetoric question!!

We have been told ( and many refuse to believe ) the commercial ( tech side) will be breakeven this calendar year. That puts them ahead of BID from that view point. The switch/ohm is about to be launched. Low cost, bundled with lights, expanded into commercial, industrial and retail. The data analytics continue to expand with new partners, Wattics. Energy providers ,Fidility, are using at the tech. Regulatory requirement deadlines are drawing closer and OHMWW trials expand. Revenues from airstream continue to grow. Revenues from providing energy reports are yet to be revealed.

The idea in acquiring LIFX was to expand the tech side of the business. The first green shoots of this occurring as able to be seen.
    The retail side of LIFX continues from strength to strength. Cost saying are being made from better planning/shipping, better manufacturing deals/pricing are being agreed. Margins are improving.Tariffs are being removed. Products are expanding and points of sale are ballooning. Lifx alone is mispriced at these levels IMHO.

Like everyone else I would love to see the SP back above 20c. IMO it will happen over time. The fundamentals of the company have never been better and the pipeline to profitability is large and quick. These are my opinions only and I am posting here not to argue just try help those believers. Those who don't believe have that right also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.