SIX 4.41% 7.1¢ sprintex limited

Points from this video."Disruptive tech"thats"Not just...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Points from this video.

"Disruptive tech"
    thats
    "Not just applicable to the water treatment industry"

Development was delayed due to observation in development that they can achieve greater efficency than the targeted 27%, achieved 40% energy consumption reduction.

Crossover of technical development from the fuel cell division into the industrial blowers division, increasing life expectancy of the G15 up to 400% gain on current competitors products.

Sprintex to attend WETEX in UAE Novemeber 2023. Also attending Hydrogen Expo in the US late this month and European Hydrogen Expo in September.
    (Quoting Jude in the expanded compressor range video, "I was stunned at the level of interest just from this show" - Hydrogen expo in Germany last year. 3 major OEM Programs, 18 smaller projects aquired from this)

If interest results in major partnership, projection of maxing out current production capacity and they are investigating expanding current production capacity.

Smart Pulse Technology is patented and trademarked, in the last year 16 total worldwide patents on Sprintex technology.

Watching this video has me incredibly bullish now. Just gotta be patient.

One final point...in the Expanded Compressor range video near the end Jude mentions that they have been approached by Japanese and Korean blower companies looking to use the 'Smartpulse' in their own designs. So I can see potential for not just outright sales of units manufactured by Sprintex, but potentially there could be royalties from licenced use of our Patented technology should Sprintex decide to go down that road.

Exciting times ahead. Ill be waiting for the next video in a fortnights time or so.
    Regards, OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.