WEL 20.0% 0.3¢ winchester energy ltd

Ann: Lightning Prospect and Mustang Oil Field operations update, page-46

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    all the weak investors are selling and taking profit i guess or free loading it, and eventually once this sell side thins out, its going to be tough getting shares under 6c... my opinion, maybe im wrong and we Pull back again, BUT with these results, and working out the potential CASH WEL is about to make, it makes the market cap look like a joke, 20mil is way undervalued for what they have going on, plus working in 100% owned projects is always a bonus. i See this thing taking off once we get the next operation going,.

Notice what the director said in Todays Announcement " The initial frac result of the Lower Cisco Sands is extremely encouraging, with large implications for the Company should the well continue to perform as per initial observations. Seismic has identified a series of large shelf slope Cisco sand ‘wedges’ of thick laminated and channelized slope fan complexes covering over 5,000 acres confirmed by drilling. This is particularly exciting given the total pay interval of potentially 490 feet in the two Cisco Sand Units

more great news ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.089M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.921K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 16148852 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7231786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.