LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

talk about nervous nellies.....everyone has their finger on the...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    talk about nervous nellies.....everyone has their finger on the trigger in case of a massive stock crash or something...but

1. we have a huge resource
    2. good quality resource
    3. we have a proven process at lab scale
    4. from todays announcement "indications" the pilot plant shows "similar results" to bench top scale....and only "minor scale up to commercial scale"
    5. then the clue in the announcement:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2337/2337536-a2fe791c1b6a4bb45e0ed9adeb72cf76.jpg

i would think the pilot testing will tell us all the answers and there may be hiccups as the pilot testing and refinements to the process take place...as would be normal in "pilot testing" ....and this takes time. im sure the young lads at lilac are working as if these next few months will change the rest of their lives. They may even be giving up on the gym and skipping meals during the trials...

if we can tell people we can do X kg per minute at a cost of Y $...matching the projected figures to date, and done enviromentally....then tell me one person who would not want to invest in LKE?
    too much upside at the moment ...of course who didn't like a bit of risk to brighten up the day as well.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $50.91K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 2512618 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 703674 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.