LKE 2.50% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

hi darchand i am speculating that Cauchari is the cash cow to...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

hi darchand i am speculating that Cauchari is the cash cow to fund Kachi (IMHO). If that is the case conversion of the 20 cent options is no longer critical and those shares might be offered at a much higher price down the track.

hi muddy,  i see the LKE business model unfolding step by logical step.

The lilac result, was a prerequisite before any meaningful discussion with institutions. The maiden resource as impressive as it is great but the feasibility of Kachi depends on the cost of recovery.

On re-reading the announcement the high yield means more product from the resource which with the low processing costs provides a competitive advantage and exactly what the offtake partners will be looking for. It can be expected that they have previously  been fully briefed by LKE Directors in recent meetings in California, New York, and London and have been waiting for this announcement with interest. It is now out of the "Ho Hum, that's nice"  category into "Hey these guys have got really got something ... where is my cheque book? "   (They will also nothat other diresct extraction processes are available giving credibility to LKE .. I found another Australian CleanTec.. a very interesting Australian technology company with a welladvaned NSW nickel cobalt project in NSW

Cauchari is coming along, I have a strong feeling reinforced by the greater detail of the sale of other tenements includedin the announcement that Cauchari will be monetized to provide cash flow for the Lilac pilot plant and step out drilling of Kachi.

The funding provisions of the Controlled Placement capital raise is well conceived, and if Cauchari is to be a cash cow then the eventual dilution will be to a bare minimum. The directors have kept operations to a slow cash burn despite the large crew on site

The rate of progress after Christmas will be exponential with (hopefully) Cauchari in the bag and off take partner interest hotting up. Your guess is as good as mine when we will start scratching around at Catamarca (spondumene) which can be fast or slow cash flow depending on the level of intended on site processing.

I am always sceptical and aware that  political  idiots like trump can take our destiny out of our hands. However IMO it does seem that the only way with LKE is up - step by logical step.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $91.25K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 744182 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 9616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.