LKE 2.70% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Nothing to do with trying to use common sense. I should be able...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Nothing to do with trying to use common sense. I should be able to believe company announcements, specific to it's operations, over the general reports on the news.

This is a quote direct from recent announcement on 28th May 2020:

The Company is also processing lithium brine samples from Kachi at its technology partner, Lilac Solutions’ direct extraction pilot plant module in Oakland, California. Lilac has been limited to basic services while “shelter in place” restrictions are in place, but these are currently planned to be lifted next week, which will allow Lilac to resume full operations and allow other service providers to re-open, that are critical to Lilac’s operations.

The words used tell me they were currently at that time processing brine samples at Lilac in California. They state the services are limited, but not stopped, and the impression was that they were continuing processing but at a slower pace because of restrictions.

Now you, gassed, are saying how could we expect any work to have been done at Lilac, which is the same feeling I get from today's announcement, that no work has been done and it's resuming now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a LTH for LKE, but everytime management bends the truth towards the positive like this, they lose more of my trust. For all we know the factory could burn to the ground and I have no confidence they would tell us about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $71.12K 1.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 600966 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 2014488 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.