LKE 5.13% 7.4¢ lake resources n.l.

i read LKE retains goldman sachs as an extension of a previous...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1629
    i read LKE retains goldman sachs as an extension of a previous engagement, so looking at it again you may be right so amend that to 'they've been looking for 8 months'.. still the meat of my point remains, goldman sachs are the financial advisor, they are also internally forecasting very low lithium prices for the next 3 years, LKE want someone to come and provide equity capital for kachi but LKE only own 80% of it, i cant see someone coming in, stumping up 1.5bn or more for like 4% interest after watching the lithium price do what it did over the last 2 years, i might be comfortable putting up 50m to build an evap pond operation with tight margins in the hopes they can capitalise on future high price fluctuations but Kachi is such a huge risk even if you dont consider that we just watched this management team spend nearly 2 years delivering a DFS which was always told to be just around the corner then continue to blast through 160m leading to the current situation, i mean i wouldnt trust these guys to organise a kids bday party, theyd spend 78k on the cake and deliver it a day too late

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.