SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ann: Limepay agreement with Lessn to process all Payments Volume, page-46

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    BTW TTP3, 'Nodes and spokes' is no longer the catchphrase - These days it is 'Land and Expand'  

Oh, yes, and 'revenue = profit' by top 10 holding experts here. If I buy a box of 100 apples for $1 each, and sell them at market for $2 each I will have $200 of revenue. But as the apples cost me $100, petrol cost me $80 and my stall at the market cost me $50, (forget my time and equipment cost, rego, tyres! $??? ) etc. I don't think that business model is sustainable unless I can get others (Slasha types) interested in my '100% margin' on the apple cost, and have them pay me for my petrol, time and equipment so I can bank the 'profit'....Umm, revenue?

The announced 'numbers' (From my perspective) only include the projected revenue, not the cost to achieve that revenue. I am not an accountant so probably way off the mark here - please enlighten me!

(The basic revenue definition is the total amount of money brought in by a company's operations, measured over a set amount of time. A business's revenue is its gross income before subtracting any expenses)....Just to help clarify my thoughts in the above scenario

Cheers,

Ballsup - By name and nature, NFA, IMO and as usual NFI

Oh dear, my word count is probably far too high again (And far too difficult to understand) for the stunted intellectual guru's (Slasha's) here that hold almost, what, a billion? shares (In several accounts, likely, so can 'show' a low average from one account that was bought at .0125) and do not read more than a sentence if it is not in crayon - I am sorry, crayon is difficult in this particular format for that particular bully

Remember, "It's all about the stock".....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.