STM 10.0% 1.1¢ sunstone metals ltd

Great spot folks, thank you both.Macro wise, risk is all of a...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Great spot folks, thank you both.

Macro wise, risk is all of a sudden in full flow and we should be eternally grateful to the folks at Nvidia for their Q2 earnings update which has lit a spark under the whole market. In mergers and takeovers, things can move at breakneck speed once they start. Wonderful to see the article and also Gina waving her cheque book around, that may well inspire some of the big boys to wave their cheque books also.

At a micro level for us is the mega trade of 100m shares on Wednesday ( thanks @DoubleG1978 for spotting). in the absence of any specifics, I'm assuming a single buyer starting to develop a position. This is the biggest day's volume since November '21 and was spread over a day's business, but the 100m was a single trade.

On that theme, Mason Stevens is now down as a 6% holder since December and looks like a recent entrant on the register. they are not named on the register at 31 August, though maybe using a nominee company.

They may have added another 3%. They are a private wealth manager, so I am unsure of their disclosure requirements, but the point is someone can develop a substantial position at these ridiculously low prices if they can operate stealthily. Much of this conjecture, but someone is definitely moving and that can only move the SP north.

We can also assume that management are working on something to source some funds to enable drilling to re-commence, so looks like there are three different strands working in our favour finally and our patience will pay off.

I think i can feel a trade coming on too!

Good Luck folks,

Wazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $18.82K 1.761M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 7644184 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1981824 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1009577
Last updated 15.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.