STM 14.3% 1.2¢ sunstone metals ltd

Hi Rusty,Something you are not putting enough weight on IMO, is...

1. 10,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Hi Rusty,

Something you are not putting enough weight on IMO, is the nature of these deposits in the Bramaderos/Limon area. They are of course epithermal, notoriously hard to initially get a bead on, will likely take some drilling to fully inform the geos. The good news is that they are slowly filling in the picture, pausing when needed to re-evaluate and making real progress. I would think the progress this year will be encouraging for all. The other thing of course is that there is believed to be a porphyry sitting below this epithermal deposit. Rather than sending kilometre deep holes into the landscape looking for that porphyry, they are getting lots of tracking information as they drill out the epithermal. The porphyry discovery will be a lot cheaper than some as a consequence.
    Exploration is about upside and they have plenty of that ahead. Yes, they will periodically need more capital. I'd suggest the solution for holders is have some cash free for when it is called upon. (That has been my plan to date and I expect it to continue).

I also think the 'sovereign' issues are over blown. I agree it would be nice not to have them but I don't see it as a long term risk. There are plenty of other jurisdictions in the Americas where drug cartels are a problem but mining is productive and profitable. It's nice to see government prioritising potential solutions.

The last point I'd make is where is a better place to put your money? I know there are plenty of opportunities out there but have a strong belief that STM will produce the goods for years to come.

PS I'll be in Brisbane for the https://www.resourcesrisingstars.com.au/event-details?EventGuid=8aac5503-f096-4c11-b7de-149e827524d0&NavPage=1&ReturnTo=https%3a%2f%2fwww.resourcesrisingstars.com.au%2fevents%2fevents on Feb 1st. If you are around let's grab a coffee or beer. Just sent u a message with my new ph number as it has changed since we last chatted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $42.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $75.26K 6.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7239023 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4282403 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 2644449
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.