STM 0.00% 1.1¢ sunstone metals ltd

Hi DDDFunny you mention Chair. It was the Chair that eventually...

1. 3,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    Hi DDD
    Funny you mention Chair. It was the Chair that eventually brought the company down. CEO moved on.

I have expressed my concern with this Chair in a past post. Agree what value dose he provided ? His Annual Report this year killed value. There's criterias that you DON'T include in the report and showed complete disrespect for STM shareholders. Was hoping PD would work his magic in this CR but not to be. Maybe next one. Need to give PD time in his new appointment.

The only way this team will add value is to quickly increase the "RATE of increase" to the MR with the funding available and the expertise of PD to take control. This Chairs ideology of "shareholders should expect future CR to be at discounts to the current SP and dilution" is not working and not on.

You mentioned PFS. Pre Feasabilities need quantum to show good ROI, IRR. The FS costs at current quantum's would not be viable ATM . Banking BFS at 4mloz forget it. Remember the cutoff is only at 0.3. Better to keep drilling. Good quick increases in Indicated JORCed MR and the rest will fall into place including FS, SP value and Capital Providers. STM have a quality geo team. Unfortunately with a failed EP targeting campaign and only a few good zone hits the rate of increase in the MR was low in 2023. New year, cash in bank and good trenching results.....let's hit these target during 2024
    Doing the same DDD..... watching & waiting.
    GL and Happy New Year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $174.0K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 895590 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2083469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ 13062512
Last updated 15.09pm 07/06/2024 ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.