LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Ann: Linc Energy CEO, Peter Bond, Buys More Linc , page-5

1. 6,072 Posts.
    re: Ann: Linc Energy CEO, Peter Bond, Buys Mo... twoeasy,

Draw your own conclusions but in my opinion nothing is happening in a big way for Linc for at least a month, maybe even two. It will be perhaps (I do believe) a great opportunity in coming days and weeks to buy at much lower prices.

PB has purchased shares costing him approximately $2.25 million. It's nothing in comparison to his approximate $600 million worth of holding. In actual fact his purchase represents only 0.375% of his entire holding. Not even half a percent. Some loose change in his pocket! LOL.

Confidence? Hardly in my opinion. Perception? You be the judge.

I think some of you are reading far too much into this recent purchase. PB is only doing what he believes in. It's now up to the market/others as to whether they believe/perceive his recent purchases as positive or just public relations.

Just another PR exercise to get some more exposure for the company in my opinion. I believe it's all a long, strategic, bigger plan.

Here is Linc's share trading policy

www.lincenergy.com/data/misc/corp-gov-06.pdf

Good luck to everyone, no quick bucks here in my opinion. I'm here for a long long time and will ride the choppy seas in the meantime.

:)
    Nic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.