LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Ann: LINC ENERGY CONTINUES MOU WITH BP AUSTRALIA , page-17

1. 6,072 Posts.
    re: Ann: LINC ENERGY CONTINUES MOU WITH BP AU... Hi timmyjuly,

Upramping?

You are joking aren't you? I've only stated what I believe from the information that is available to the public.

The anticipated proceeds of $500 - $600 million for Teresa and Pentland have come straight from the mouths of PB and AR on a few occasions over the last few months. Many might question the actual timing and I do as well.

As to the share price, I don't expect it to reflect it's intrinsic/fundamental value now. LNC are definitely a speculative buy right now. You can never be sure when the right time to buy is. I try to buy on fundamental value.

I am not upramping LNC or setting up anyone for disappointment. I am just stating how I see things........ months and most probably years out. However, I may be proven to be wrong in the short term.

It goes without saying that LNC has the potential to derive revenue from a number of sources (stated repeatedly by LNC) and I am excited by this.

As I am a long term investor in LNC I really am not concerned with the short term share price. Make no mistake, I would love to see LNC at $3.00 and beyond but I am not expecting it anytime soon. In fact it could go much lower in the short term, who really knows?

Some forget that LNC will be earning $2 million for every million tonnes produced by Adani in about 3 years time from Galilee/Carmichael and Adani have stated that they are interested in producing 60mtpa from these operations.

What's $120 million per annum for 20 years worth?

I could go on and on about everything else LNC has in the pipeline and it's potential value but I won't. I'm sure most on LNC know that already.

Anyway, I like to state some facts to a forum and what I believe especially when I hold shares in that company. My comments on HC is only about justifying to myself and others an investment in a company (and sometimes not). It does by no means reflect advice nor price targets.

Towards $1 billion, I like it.

;)
    Nic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.