Ann: LINC ENERGY TAKES STRATEGIC STAKE IN FIRESTO, page-6

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: FSE: LINC ENERGY TAKES STRATEGIC STA... Peter Yates retiring from LNC. The key to this announcement lies in the language announcing his departure. Generally speaking if someone you like leaves you tend to say nice things about his tenure. I did not notice any thing positive on the record. As PB holds 40% of the stock it's fair to assume that MR Yates was PB appointment. It wouldn't surprise me if he was not happy with the way the board had been operating and decided to cut ties with this one man show. I've been banging on for months about the lack of corporate governance at LNC. PB has hurt the money that matters the climb back up to $2.40 will require Teressa to be sold for $450 M minimum. The market is entitled to ask what has become of the " commercial in confidence" negotiations with 4 separate parties with a firm bid of $500 M? Perhaps PB has lost his mojo when negotiating with these 4 separate entities or on mass each of them walked away?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.