LML 7.69% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

OK, Bit slow with the write up.Apparently both Sam Barden and...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    OK, Bit slow with the write up.
    Apparently both Sam Barden and Peter Edwards (new Geologist) were present at the presentation.
    The presentation was one of four, and most attendees were not there for Lincoln Minerals, due to the lack of market awareness more than anything.
    It was part of a lunch an learn series put on by their marketing company.
    The luncheon attracted some quality investors, some that were recognised, some that were not. Around 100 attended.
    The pitch was good but as suspected Lincoln Minerals remains a relatively unknown player in the graphite market and needs to increase its public profile.
    Sam presented confidently
    After the presentation my friend managed to get some one on one time with Sam Barden and Peter Edwards.

A lot of questions were asked and all were answered openly, comprehensively and professionally.

For fear of saying something that maybe market sensitive, that neither Sam nor the attendee would have entertained or intended.
    As a business you would expect that they would be pursuing the following activities.
    1. Offtake agreements (US, China and Europe)
    2. Discussions with State and Federal Government, for grants, fast track approvals, assistance, critical minerals importance.
    Access to Water (Tod River Reservoir) Electricity, Rail, and Road
    3. Updated mining plan, Coppio Resource upgrade, Kookaburra Gully Extended Resource, Kookaburra Gully resource upgrade

All of the above was discussed and was being enthusiastically pursued.

Sam was off to the US... Who knows what for.
    Apparently he was pretty fired up and keen to get over there.

It was clear from discussions that getting the company back on the ASX, Meeting the commitments to getting their leases renewed, defending a takeover bid had been a huge effort.

My friend had clear concerns as to how dedicated Sam would be to the cause as an interim CEO.
    He came away saying Sam was very dedicated and clearly putting in a huge effort.

Drilling should commence before Christmas once the wheat crop has been harvested.
    Peter Edwards confirmed that Kookaburra Gully within the mining lease area, had a resource that remained open in a number of directions.
    Infill and extension drilling should be positive.

Coppio Resource upgrade announcement at some point based on this years drilling

Kookaburra Gully Extended, over 140 holes drilled, more holes planned late this year and early next.
    Maiden Resource being the goal.

The mining feasibility study is in the process of being updated, but clearly will be more meaningful after the Coppio and Kookaburra Gully resources have been upgraded.
    They apparently did have some access challenges to Kookaburra Gully, that held up drilling last season. These issues have been permanently resolved.

If I have missed something let me know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.28K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15521736 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1521764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 996765
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.