PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

Ann: Lindeman's - Drilling Clarification , page-2

1. 40 Posts.
    LOL.... Just clarifying they got nothing!

It must be said if the ASX had any balls they would investigate these guys very seriously.... I would be looking at the drill plods of the day they went through the 380m mark... was that the 2nd or 3rd of June, before AM bought his shares? They released the great visual copper intercept after the hole was finished.... takes a while to drill a deep diamond hole.

Have a good look at the photo they put in of the core with the co salled Chalcopyrite mineralisation... anyone else notice the sun reflecting of a square sulphide face... pyrite is cubic, chalcopyrite isn't its tetragonal.. Got to say I would shoot those geos and shame on the competent person, their job is to check these things.

I also wonder how long they have had the assays for... as I know I would have gone back to the lab and asked them to do them again as a check and sent someone else who knows what chalcopyrite looks like to have a look at the core.

There is also the failing of AM to base the intial announcement on conversations not having sighted the core himself... If you have just had a potential great find, you think he would have got out of Sydney and gone and taken a look for himself I know most other MD's would.

Anyway, buyer beware with this company.... how much do you trust the other announcements about the other projects this company has! DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.