TTM 6.52% 43.0¢ titan minerals limited

From what I understand, the company is not expecting to require...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    From what I understand, the company is not expecting to require a cap raise any time soon. Focus remains Dynasty, Linderos and Copper Duke with potential for dealing out Jerusalen to fund activities. They still have money coming in from the Zaruma sale.
    Like many fellow sufferers, I have been getting whacked on several gold and copper stocks over the last few weeks. Whilst I'm gun shy to put any more into the market at this stage, I feel we have a proven team and great assets to be rewarded in the long run.
    Every expert interview I'm watching talks about gold potentially reaching 2500-3000US$/OZ and how copper is in short supply and undervalued.
    Too late to worry about the missed opportunities now especially with the market decline. Most stocks have dropped considerably including lithium and I believe now is not the time to be jumping out. Of course everyone's circumstance is different but for me it's just a considerable paper loss at this stage. Institutions and Directors have not been selling which is a good sign. I feel we just need to ride it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.030(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $79.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.0¢ $49.75K 112.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 12245 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.