WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Now that funding is sorted, whether you think it’s a good, bad,...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Now that funding is sorted, whether you think it’s a good, bad, or mediocre deal, FUNDING…IS…SORTED……so can people start to block the pests now…??…..Please!! biggrin.png

Who cares what they say, who cares who they ‘influence’ (potential new investors reading these threads) with their bullsh!t and their lies. Any future investor doesn’t have to read very far into WKT’s previous announcements to realise we now have money to finish the mine…..plenty of money! More money than we need, which is bloody fantastic!

Lets reclaim these threads to talk about WKTs future.
    I’m not saying it all has be talk about rainbows and fluffy bunny rabbits, but for many of us who have the pests on ignore, these threads make little sense a lot of the time because most of the good people are just replying to blatant lies, exaggerations, and outlandish statements made by people that do not hold WKT shares and will never hold WKT shares,

I’ve asked people to block the pests before, i’ve pleaded even!! I know plenty wont, but i’ll just finish by saying once everyone ignores the pests/trolls/paid downrampers/whatever they actually are, they cease to exist! There’ll be no one bothering to talk to them, they’ll become obsolete!

ok, thanks for letting me plead again!! biggrin.png

….one more thing….how good is having shares in a mining company that has funding, and a completed mine in 6 months time!!! cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.