WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo Definitive Feasibility Study, page-2

1. DPR
    1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Well chaps, don't want to count the chickens too soon but it looks like we're going to mine.

I love the outsourced model, allows Alan to run the business and focus on exploration.

Highlights:

• Mining plan utilises exceptional high grade (>17% TGC) plant feed in first three years and +16% TGC over Life of Mine (LOM).
    • DFS to accuracy of 10%-15% confirms exceptionally robust economics and returns even at potential softening price regimes for premium material.
    • On mine cash cost of US$292/t in concentrate delivered at mine gate. Cost for concentrate to FOB Port of Mtwara included in off-site costs.
    • Upfront Capex of US$38.7m the lowest capital intensity amongst peer group. Ongoing sustaining and deferred capital of US$5.6m.
    • Weighted average product basket price of US$1,687/t intentionally modelled conservative against peers. • Pre-tax NPV10 of US$323m with Pre-tax IRR of 97% highly robust.
    • Project Pre-tax NPV10 of US$133m and Pre-tax IRR of 50% at current 10 year low prices.
    • Project almost completely de-risked with built in capacity optimisation and expansion opportunities in the resource and the process plant.
    • Operating model of “Fully Outsourced – Build, Own, Operate” (BOO) well underway with full scope under current negotiations.
    • Front End Engineering Design (FEED) currently being discussed with different Work Breakdown Scope (WBS) scope Preferred Partners for various areas of design.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.