ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I was at the AGM last year and the year before. I have a considerable holding in WKT with confidence because of what I heard on record during the meetings and in the answers to questions I asked privately after the meetings.
    The positive timelines that the board were hoping to realise have not all come to pass, but I would much prefer this positive attitude to continue. This over-promise, under-deliver attitude only relates to time, NOT results.
    The Boards confident manner and ambitious plans made me continue to accumulate at .07-.09c and I only wish I had more disposable money to increase my holding further.
    Despite BB's persistent claims of Disallowed presentations, nobody at the 2016 AGM questioned what was said and/or promised at the 2015 AGM.
    If the board was too conservative and overly measured in their address to the floor of the meeting, I for one, would have interpreted it as a lack of confidence. I have re-arranged some other investments in order to buy more WKT shares and I have never felt more secure and excited about the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $65.81K 626.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 306015 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 125500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.