WKT 0.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo Definitive Feasibility Study, page-261

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    CROC::: Not side stepping the question.,,, It has been fully answered previously.. I actually had made an error in a comment I had posted and it was corrected in detail...... I may have done it again...
    Briefly, There is a Special Licence + Mining Licence... One is easier to get than the other. Depends on the size of ground you are drilling....Less requirements needed. just go through the posts....If you want to hen pick my reply go for it..or anyone else....The licence meant you could fast track to production ...AGAIN it is a brief reply.
    Sadly you have chosen not to read the 2015 Annual report plus surrounding posts... Green Bull was full of praise of what was presented on Lindi... He has also done a back flip...
    As has been confirmed by another poster WKT overstated the future plans of LINDI....I think you are very knew to the game judging by your comments and understanding of market behaviour...

I make my comments based on my experience . it is not intended to be a lecture... You can think what you like....I am always happy to be proven wrong...The MC of this company is an absolute insult....IMO that supports my feelings about WKT..... Benson has had six months to line up a partner to fund LINDI... He has had a dream run of announcements. Top operators would have had a deal in place pending confirmation of DFS..... AM comment about MOU has little merit......further more it should have come from Benson..... IMO....if he is doing the dealing....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $12 125

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 370416 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 101969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.