WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo Definitive Feasibility Study, page-78

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well said .... This is a new company since its consolidation and moving forward to production... The Sp action in recent weeks is insufficient to make any predictions using charts especially Gaps.....The current SP and movement is all based on speculation of a successful J/V + fund raising and its obvious undervalued SP.
    Profit taking will take place but there are a couple of punters that are snapping up lose shares and accumulating quietly. Just look at the early buys each day ... Bids going in above the closing price of the day before... The SP fell when that punter stopped buying above the closing price last week. ....So I took up another parcel as I did at the beginning of 2017... Yes I was the first to buy into WKT for 2017 and did not let that punter get away with guzzumping me... He won out as he did get his quota at the asking price....
    I have no confidence in management but have bought for other reasons...

IMO the SP is trading on fundamentals and expectation and no chart will have any influence on SP although you maybe able to fabricate a story..... Charts are like the BIBLE you have your own version...
    Some of us take advantage of chart players to time their selling and buy back in.

Yes there are some that will trade WKT according to the charts so good luck ... Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.