ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    TRADER. Firstly I am a punter on the market... Love the odds and value you get with this game... Yes have a number of Blue chips all bought after the GFC + recovery stocks like Qantas . Telstra . BHP . Been around the traps since my paper boy days.... Made more money selling papers than I did in a real job....
    WKT....Firstly any JV or funding will see a change of the guard IMO... WKT will have to surrender a large portion of their Lindi project to get funding... These companies that we are dealing with do not want a minor interest and also want some form of control. A member or two on the board.( Again in general and not set in stone.) If you read about some of the deals recently done, tiddlers have sold a major interest to their investor. That is my opinion based on what I have experienced over the years.
    Hartley`s 15% was great news for me as they are one of the best Broking Houses around and very astute... Also is interesting that Pattos has a small holding ... ... Lets see what active interest Hartleys take in this...
    Have been trading WKT since January so can not book a loss which has seen my holding grow as I put all money back in............... My valuation of WKT is $1.00 min when you compare it with others... Have no idea what price I will sell . Yes intend to ride any P+D and bail out .. Not trying to pick the top...J/V / funding could see a good spike so will definitely sell. Again it all depends on the terms and conditions of the funding etc. We could see some heavy dilution of shares......
    My appalling opinion of management is a result of a presentation done in 2015 ... IMO we were badly misled as it all turned out to be ,,,......I think it was done to bolster SP which back fired badly... Their current agenda will not be kept IMO....and the word fast track has a lot to be desired....They have not changed their ways since the coal asset days IMO.... The market is still out on this one due to WKT past history and the failures of ...................
    Happy to be proven wrong... As I like making good money..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $65.81K 626.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 306015 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 125500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.