WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo gears up for first graphite concentrate export, page-162

1. 16,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6876

Hi Semi,

VRC already has a mine,
    TON just sold their project.

EGR and BKT will be good projects, they have validated their ore bodies by completing significant bulk samples which has taken the interest of companies like POSCO.

I have stated for years that lab scale tests won't be replicated in a real-life mining project, we have already seen the comparison between nagrom's lab scale test on Lindi Jumbo's graphite. Test 10 was based on soft surface mineralisation. WKT should have found the Jumbo's by now in the same volume. But the reports are "they are coming"

Anyway, there are plenty of WKT investors on edge, @Sunrock The question you should be asking is, why aren't the LTH and directors buying if the project is going so well?

But let's put out another tweet that has no relevance to the Jumbos that are meant to underpin the project.

Semi - How was your 4th of July celebrations, How can I put this, I wasn't surprised to wake up this morning with no announcement confirming refinancing had been secured. You have always been great with your comedy act, you should join @sirrobbo and @Stirer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.