WKT 2.04% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

"all I asked was if there's any glimmer of hope or something...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6990
    "all I asked was if there's any glimmer of hope or something positive to look forward to"

Hi GGTrader,

I am looking forwards to seeing how and when WKT raises the minimum US$2mil they advised they would require in the 7th of July announcement.

I am sure we can discuss the previous amounts raised, how WKT has raised these funds, question why BMCG's funding expired along with other numerous aspects.

Do you think it was prudent for WKT to let BMCG's US$9.3mil facility expire before the 24 month period ended?

What are your thoughts on how WKT will provide the US$4mil working capital facility if they are unable to secure the facility from the Tanzania banks. this was expected to be secured back in March.

Keeping a project well funded is the most critical aspect of a companies future. I am surprised you are unwilling to discuss this in detail.

If you don't want to discuss funding, would you like to discuss the shipping to Europe and the time it will take for these prospective customers to validate the project. Or we can discuss WKT's purity of its concentrate and the forecast of WKT achieving 97% TGC?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.