CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6983
    Hi GGtrader,

you clearly stated this on another ASX listed company

"Upon initial analysis, it appears the current market valuation is being artificially inflated ahead of an impending capital raise. Yet, my concern arises from signs suggesting the company may be nearing insolvency. I sincerely hope this isn't a final attempt before potential closure."

Shouldn't it be prudent to discuss these concerns regarding WKT who are having issues with the processing facilities, as the expected first concentrate in January and the ASX announcement in this thread states WKT needed to alter its loan terms with Gemcorp who have lent WKT US$20mil at 19.21% pa and US$2mil at 21.21%.

WKT also stated in the announcement ". The Company has committed to a future injection of a minimum of US$2m to Lindi Jumbo to bolster project cashflows" and "The Company is seeking approval for a bank overdraft with a local Tanzanian bank"

I would like your thoughts on why WKT isn't "Nearing insolvency" or if these measures fail " this isn't a final attempt before potential closure"

You have to admit it isn't looking great after the dump @R08 reported yesterday and the small $13.21 buy to push the SP, up, it appears this buyer last night might have been the seller this morning with only $12.71 being traded,

You also haven't mentioned if you thought it was prudent for WKT to allow the expiry of BMCG's US$9.3 mil which still had around 10 months left to run before the term of the agreement expired, Yes WKT did pay for the facility to be available for 2 years, but it appears it expired after the first year anniversary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $12.82K 128.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 61460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.