WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Does anyone have any confirmation on the ship name to confirm if...

1. 15,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6857
    Does anyone have any confirmation on the ship name to confirm if the first shipment of graphite ore has finally left Tanzania?

I am surprised Sirrobbo hasn't mentioned shipping was suspended around the Cape of Good Hope (South Africa) due to extreme weather. One ship was washed ashore and another major cargo ship lost several shipping containers.

Does anyone know if WKT's shipment of WKT's first concentrate which is destined for Europe was expected to travel around South Africa?

It might explain why we haven't had any tweets showing the first shipment of graphite concentrate, or any commentary naming the boat that is carrying WKT's first shipment. I find it odd that we had HC posters who knew about the maiden shipment of plant and equipment from Tanzania, yet this milestone is not being tweeted or we are not seeing HC announce the name of the vessel.

If we knew the name of the vessel, we would then be able to see where in Europe the graphite was being sent, then you could all speculate on who the end user was likely to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.