WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo gears up for first graphite concentrate export, page-535

1. 16,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6873
    "is that in the June quarter, costs were higher because the plant operated on diesel generators until May"

Hi GGTrader, You have lost the plot, the plant was still undergoing commissioning/construction during April and the drier was still yet to be completed/operating successfully. You should also know the plant is wasn't operating at full capacity during April, May or June,

Come to think of it, the plant is yet to achieve the 48 hours of continuous operation which was expected to only take several weeks as announced on the 2nd of May.. Yet you are trying to tell investors there is likely to be cost savings in the current QTR because they were using diesel generators in April. Wow this is completely deluded, talk about selling complete BS to try to suck in investors.

I love how you are willing to sell these so-called possible cost savings (that don't exist), yet you are not willing to address the elephant in the room.

Why hasn't the plant been able to achieve 48 hours of continuous operation?

What are the issues at the Lindi Jumbo mine, for the forecast of several weeks for the 48 hours of continuous operation to blow out to several months?
    Yes, it is 84 days (12 weeks) since WKT thought the plant would be successfully commissioned, yet they are still yet to achieve this milestone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $59.51K 567.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1143 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 465217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.