WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi GGtrader What a great perspective you have delivered gently....

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1147
    Hi GGtrader

What a great perspective you have delivered gently. There are a few here that just can't let it go. Someone wronged them once so they live a life of vengeanc on WKT threads 20+ times a day, incredibly I know.

They only post negativity and are either bringing up years old problems that are not relevant anymore or tagging/baiting holders to respond to them in pathetic desperation for attention.

I know you have simply asked for once announcements are presented thats when we can discuss the situation like adults with the facts, at the moment we have these children trying to stir up trouble by presenting future unknowns and possibilities in the most negative way.

I wish these children would just grow up. I know you are way too smart to feed their dirty agenda, I see just about everyone has smartened up.

I actually dont even read the spammers posts anymore but I am sure he trying to play his normal mind games and I am also sure he is putting words in my mouth and writing utter BS, he wouldn't be able to help himself and that's all he has ever done.

That will never change.

WKT are on the cusp of greatness, the adults will await the announcement/s and discuss the pro's and cons from there in a mature way.

Welcome to the WKT holder fold BTW.
    Last edited by sirrobbo: Yesterday, 23:09

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $59.51K 567.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1143 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 465217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.