WKT 5.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo gears up for first graphite concentrate export, page-568

1. 16,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6925
    "I’m very happy with my investment and have recently strengthened my portfolio with Lindi Jumbo."

Hi GGTrader

Fancy adding your confirmation note to confirm you are not selling more BS to investors. its one thing to make a claim you are buying anyone can make that claim, but substantiating you post is a different matter. I suspect you would be one to sell the dream rather than reaching into your pocket to make the investment.

Did you read SYR's QTR report, this is something that all investors should be looking at as they discuss the current graphite market.

You can also work out if the market is in over supply or if there is room for additional supply.

There plant has produced 73k tonnes of graphite over the plast 12 months, although the plants capacity is 350ktpa. This mean the plant is operating at ~20% of its capacity.
    They only managed to sell 10k tonnes in the June QTR, which is only 11% of the plants nameplate capacity.

Anyway you all seem excited about the plant still undergoing commissioning and the company is yet to have the production facilities handed over after 9 months of commissioning.

I wonder if WKT has drawn down those additional funds from Gemcorp's loan as they detailed in the recent update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $47.97K 474.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 170000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 200813 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.