WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

"However, it’s puzzling why they wouldn’t consider diversifying...

1. 16,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6877
    "However, it’s puzzling why they wouldn’t consider diversifying their portfolios by investing in a fully operational company like Lindi Jumbo, despite any negative sentiments"

It's not puzzling at all GGTrader, WKT is yet to prove it is a viable mining operation, having maxed out its US$20mil credit card loan. They are already drawing down on the back up US$5mil loan, add in the additional dilution WKT has already highlighted with paying Jinpeng in shares and detailed the OPEX has blown out to US$1.4-1.5mil per month (excluding shipping), Why would any investor jump in now when the company hasn't hit nameplate production, yet to confirm it has achieved the flake ratio as per the DFS and lab scale test work. We have seen that the ASX largest producer is practically running at idle.

Then we have the issue of the plant still not being handed over after commissioning has been on going for 8 months, WKT forecast this would be achieved in 2, and they also advised in May the EPC contractors on needed several weeks more to complete the requirements for their final payment, yet it has now been 3 months,

I do love how you all claim accumulation is happening, yet you are unable to point to anyone in the T40 who is accumulating shares, or not able to prove any broker data to show the accumulations, you are all selling BS to suck in investors.

Here is a theory for you to consider, instead of accumulation, can this be Shareprice protection? I.e to stop the SP from falling further.
    It would be more likely given the new marketing the HC promoters are trying to pitch,

BTW @GGtrader Where you going to add your confirmation note to back up your statement you purchased shares last week?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.