WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

"However, it’s puzzling why they wouldn’t consider diversifying...

1. 3,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162

"However, it’s puzzling why they wouldn’t consider diversifying their portfolios by investing in a fully operational company like Lindi"

Unfortunately these people arnt here to debate the stock they are just here to post negative comments on a great Ausrralian company based in Perth.

Why they persist is an enigma, some people say they are payed but I don't believe this. I think its a mental attitude, maybe they are lonely, maybe some one upset them once like farmer, he has stated that's why he is here.

Maybe it's tall poppy syndrome.

Unfortunately we have to put up with them posting 20+ times a day and only with negative posts that are quite frankly not true made up or obvious baiting, just to smother the brilliant story unfolding with Lindi Jumbo.

They think repetition will sink the share price but I believe their repetition is just making them look like nongas and wouldn't be hard for a potential investor to spot.

There is one dill pickle ranting and raving about directors buying in. As if a Director could buy in at this pivotal moment in the company. They would have orders its a blackout for buying shares when WKT is about to rerate big time imo.
    Last edited by sirrobbo: Today, 18:09

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.