WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

This is the update from the 7th June ,lets hope the update today...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6789
    This is the update from the 7th June ,lets hope the update today could be the start of the run up to true value for WKT share holders, I always wonder why the WKT hater shareless ones hanging around here waste so much time here bashing a stock the do not own , good luck WKT investors , we all deserve a big win with what we've been through, remember , At full production, Lindi Jumbo will be the highest margin producing graphite mine globally.

7 June 2024

First graphite concentrate shipment from the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Mine Walkabout Resources Limited (ASX:WKT) (“Walkabout” or “Company” is pleased to announce that it has produced and shipped the first consignment of on-specification graphite concentrate from the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Mine in Tanzania.

HIGHLIGHTS
    o Lindi Jumbo plant commissioning ongoing with first graphite concentrate bagged in early May
    o Product shipped from site for first sales in Europe
    o Commissioning team currently focused on improvements in plant performance, availability and utilisation
    o Operations team achieving significant cost efficiencies in power and fuel usage o Announced US tariffs on Chinese graphite improve product pricing

COST REDUCTION ACHIEVEMENTS
    The largest production cost for Lindi Jumbo is power. While Lindi Jumbo has 4MW of installed diesel generated backup power available it was not required at all during May. Having the plant run 100% on grid lowers the power cost by approximately 80%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1778 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.32am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.