WKT 3.09% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

It just shows how naive these guys are. Spid was first trying to...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1258
    It just shows how naive these guys are. Spid was first trying to tell us the plant wasn’t going to be able to run for 48hrs when it first come online and wanted an argument that holders would say yes it will. We have always said it was a staged ramp up. He was the only one expecting it would run 48hrs in the early stages so he could then say see it doesn’t work.
    He expected to hit the green button and everything would work perfectly and if it didn’t he can then say see it is a failure.
    I was just having a conversation the other day about the site I work on that is 10 years old and with a new Fixed Plant Manager has shown how we can reduce maintenance and breakdowns, and improve production by a few simple principles when feeding the plant. There will always be improvements and even if there was a plan at the beginning to run the plant for 48hrs then focus on the other things these things can change and other factors while ramping up can change the plan. Ultimately the end result should take the same time and Jinpeng have covered a lot of extra costs which comes under their contract to provide the quality as well as throughput

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $53.06K 531.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21890 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 99813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.