WKT 8.57% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

I need a good laugh, Please explain to everyone how reducing the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6981
    I need a good laugh,

Please explain to everyone how reducing the feed rate will result in either an increase in production or the same output WKT is currently achieving?

If the graphite recovery was low, I could understand that this argument might have some merit, but WKT has already achieved the close to the DFS recoveries.

Its very simple Stirer, If you put more graphite in (Ramp up) you expect to increase the output of the production facilities. if you are reducing (dialing back) it will have a negative impact on production output.

You could also use the arguement, they are reducing the feed rate to try to achieve those jumbos which are yet to arrive as per the DFS forecasts.

Or maybe Jinpeng is trying to satisfy the 48 hours of continued production so they can get paid their final payment, They are only 3 months behind WKT's own expectations.

@sirrobbo, If I am wrong, It has no impact on me, You on the other hand are set to lose a signifciant amount, We can all see how desperate you are becoming with you posts, previously it was bullish forecast of future share prices, now you are using any tool possible to try to pump this lemon,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.